We Have The Power! You Can, Too!
Unlike portable generators, standby generators are installed permanently on a concrete pad at your property and will provide uninterrupted backup for days, because they’re connected directly to your home’s electrical panel and powered by an external fuel supply, such as natural gas, liquid propane or diesel.
East River Energy can provide options for permanently installed automatic standby generators in order to protect your family and home from damaging and potentially dangerous power outages by providing uninterrupted power to your home.
• Runs on propane or natural gas
• Start up instantly when the power goes out
• Easy to maintain
• Choose from a variety of power capacities
East River Energy will:
• Size the proper generator for your home and needs.
• Coordinate all wiring and electrical work.
• Install generator including all fuel piping.
• Size proper propane tank for uninterrupted runtime.
• Supply propane to fuel your generator.
Call us to schedule to appointment at 203-453-1200 or 800-336-3762
East River Energy is available and at your service around the clock during any emergency situation (super storms, power outages, and other natural disasters)